Sep 6, 2009

My Intentions

I often find myself overwhelmed in the ever changing world of information technology. I am on overload. With so many communication choices (email, facebook, twitter, blogging etc.), and a limited time and effort to learn them all, I often look for ways to sort out, understand, and use them to my advantage.

As a new student in the field of technical communication, the same challenges are imminent. Not only are there countless ways to prepare and perfect effective documentation, but also various means to deliver it.

My intentions for this blog are to explore and simplify the new innovations of technical communication in order to provide a valuable resource for others. I hope to share information on aspects related to visual design theories, web and graphic design, software applications and many other emerging tools that are essential in producing and delivering technical documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment